Spedley wrote:Big change this week, only cancelled about £10 all week!
Yes I've noticed a lot more that have been hand cancelled by pen just this last week or so, don't know whereabouts in the RM 'pipeline' it's being done but somebody seems to be getting on top of it.
Bboingg wrote:Even worse than non-cancelled , is delivering envelopes with sellotaped / glued on 2nd hand stamps that seem to sail through the system.
Made me chuckle....... Emptied a letterbox yesterday with over 40 letters all with recycled stamps, most with no effort to disguise the fact, some where still stuck to the last different coloured envelope they where cut off
Bboingg wrote:Even worse than non-cancelled , is delivering envelopes with sellotaped / glued on 2nd hand stamps that seem to sail through the system.
Made me chuckle....... Emptied a letterbox yesterday with over 40 letters all with recycled stamps, most with no effort to disguise the fact, some where still stuck to the last different coloured envelope they where cut off
I haven't seen anything like that happening although we were told a little while ago it is a big problem for RM. I usually try to write a cross over any unfranked stamps especially the large letter ones.
The views I express here are mine alone and do not represent the views of Royal Mail Group.