What chance have you got of a Monday to Friday job?clashcityrocker wrote:I doubt there is anything in the contract about a rolling day off.rubberbond wrote:As is maybe so, but the original quote I used to make my point was in answer to the correspondent who asked specifically about a rolling day off.clashcityrocker wrote:What about offices where some are on 1 in 4, some are on 9 day fortnights and some on a fixed Mon-Fri?
3 tier workforce?
Otherwise all the people I mentioned would have different contracts of employment.
As far as I am aware they don't.
Or you could choose a Mon - Fri duty and then insist on a rotational day off because it is in your contract?
When I tried to get a new starter a weekend off recently the manager said their contract did not give them a Saturday off , but every Tuesday. These people must be desperate to join is all I can say.