jd9442 wrote:If they even begin to mention your mobile phone and calling them, tell them you had no credit or no mobile phone, f**k using it to ring management
Well said!
They don't even answer their work phone why should he use his for Google maps!!!
leolion855 wrote:ill just write a resignation letter now then.
Tell them the truth. You was going to do it but got a call about a personal emergency. Couldnt contact them to tell them so had to drop it back before shooting off
Lying about a personal emergency is only going to make the situation worse...
leolion855 wrote:Got back off my round late and I had agreed to take 3 loops out on a round id never done before afterwards before I went out.
I bundled them up loaded the van and drove vaguely in the direction I thought I should be going while the nav loaded on the pda, it crashed five times on the way due to no signal and froze the pda in between, I tried driving around to find the start of the first loop but couldn't find it and after 45 minutes of trying I drove back to the office having not delivered anything.
I will tell the dom or a lino in the morning as they had all left by the time I got back, am I in for it tomorrow?
Did you try rebooting the PDA?
Was the phg / callers office staff around when you bundled the walk up? Did you ask them for directions?
Good luck. I don't think management will be happy though
jd9442 wrote:If they even begin to mention your mobile phone and calling them, tell them you had no credit or no mobile phone, f**k using it to ring management
What if your van broke down, and your pda crashed? Would you sit in the van all day just to avoid using your phone to ring management?
well to update you, they were that bothered about it they asked me to take overtime out today! i refused there very kind offer as they moved me to a different walk i didnt know due to other staff coming from a different office, they advised i should call them day or night if it happens again and to ask for a map before i leave the office in the morning.
leolion855 wrote:well to update you, they were that bothered about it they asked me to take overtime out today! i refused there very kind offer as they moved me to a different walk i didnt know due to other staff coming from a different office, they advised i should call them day or night if it happens again and to ask for a map before i leave the office in the morning.
Very rarely do they make a big deal out of these things due to their desperation to get the work covered. Lesson learnt; I wouldn't make a habit out of it though.
understand where you are coming from been paired up before where we both haven't got a glue where the first loop is!looks like this is the end of the matter;chill out & learn from the positive points made on pervious posts
Technically aren't you 'supposed' to be with someone the first time doing a new round - either a trainer, the regular or partner?
It doesn't happen that way all the time but if its a round you've NEVER done before then i'd be telling them Ive never been trained on it or shown where to go so what do you expect? At the end of the day just cause its overtime and just three loops doesn't mean it shouldn't be treated like a new walk would.
If you tolerate this, then your paid break will be next
I know you've given your update now. But, were there no colleagues on any other frames you could have asked for some pointers? Surely someone might have had an ide a.
Mobey wrote:I know you've given your update now. But, were there no colleagues on any other frames you could have asked for some pointers? Surely someone might have had an ide a.
it went something like turn right at asda then turn left then 4th exit at the roundabout left right 2nd left then third right, after doing a full round i coulndnt remember the directions!
Mobey wrote:I know you've given your update now. But, were there no colleagues on any other frames you could have asked for some pointers? Surely someone might have had an ide a.[/quot
it went something like turn right at asda then turn left then 4th exit at the roundabout left right 2nd left then third right, after doing a full round i coulndnt remember the directions!