ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Bullied for doing the job properly by DOM

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
tommyrep
Posts: 561
Joined: 28 Feb 2012, 21:57
Gender: Male

Bullied for doing the job properly by DOM

Post by tommyrep »

:Applause [quote="LaggyBand"]Ha the paperboy comment, I actually laughed. Now I know you’re just doing this for kicks.

Come on give me something real Matt I’m willing to hear you out, what would you change?

Tommyrep I hear you, but I’d love to hear some actual ideas from this guy rather than him just hitting back
:Applause
tommyrep
Posts: 561
Joined: 28 Feb 2012, 21:57
Gender: Male

Bullied for doing the job properly by DOM

Post by tommyrep »

mattjo1@talktalk.net wrote:People on here don't get it. We are paid a very good age for unskilled labour.

Get your heads out of the sand and see we need to change.
Change to what Matt ?
Work for peanuts under a whipping taskmaster ?
Accept subservience, and thank RM for being so kind for ruining our long term health ?
Good guys for filling the shareholders coffers for them to deposit in off shore accounts?
No, I expect dignity for my work effort. A fair wage for my effort. No feeling of gratitude towards RM for earning an existence for my efforts. Self respect is obviously a low attribute to you and is confused with blind loyalty for the crumbs provided by RM. I go to work and give honest endeavour, and refuse to be denigrated by people like you - or RM management. I have principals and ethics, sadly missingin your constitution!