Possible advantage to having a Fiat rather than a Peugeot then? Save the inevitable DPF regenerations until your lunch break!postietom wrote:Apparently not. A bloke in our office got a telling off about exactly that!crimson king wrote:When it's cold in the winter are we allowed to keep it idling during our breaks to keep the heater going?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Trackers in vans
-
toomuchcoke
- Posts: 309
- Joined: 05 Jun 2011, 18:15
- Gender: Male
Trackers in vans
-
NewPostieUK
- Posts: 2104
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 21:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: SickAsAChipLand
Trackers in vans
Good idea, but I'd hate to eat anything with those disgusting fumes around.toomuchcoke wrote: Save the inevitable DPF regenerations until your lunch break!
Personally, I don't get cold in a van, even in winter. I don't feel the need to have the engine running, ever.
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Trackers in vans
The PDA also tracks your speed. Mine bleeps if I exceed the speed limit.
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
scoobymunster
- Posts: 346
- Joined: 30 Mar 2011, 00:39
- Gender: Male
Trackers in vans
How can you tell the difference between the trackers? Our brand new vans have the same black box in the windscreen as the vans that got trackers a few years back.mattycash wrote:The old type trackers where called "Trimble's" I once had to leave the van outside the locked gates on a Saturday, the van was moved on the Sunday into the parking area, it was flagged up at HQ ?