https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/wor ... 0824176687" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
A LOCAL postman is furious with residents on his route for receiving mail.
Wayne Hayes is well-known locally for complaining bitterly about having to do his chosen job and shoving letters into customers’ hands while snapping “someone’s popular”.
Pensioner Roy Hobbs said: “We all live in fear of an interaction with Wayne. You’re not sure if he’s going to hand you a package or whip out an axe and murder you.
“If something won’t fit through the letter box he stands at the door sighing impatiently as if you’re really ruining his day. Normally he signs off with a sarcastic ‘There you go – your majesty’.
“Receiving a parcel via ordinary post seems to particularly trigger him. If a neighbour isn’t in whoever signs for it gets a lecture on ‘selfish arseholes’ who can’t even be in to receive things they order.
“I can’t help but think he should consider a different career more suited to his temperament. Maybe contract killer.”
Hayes said: “Why can’t these bastards use email? Oh no, they have to have poncy paper letters from their la-di-da friends and their fancy electricity suppliers.
“Now f**k off and stop wasting my time. I’ve got to go and drop elastic bands everywhere.”
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Miserable bastard postman wants you to know what an inconvenience you are
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Miserable bastard postman wants you to know what an inconvenience you are
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Grinder64
- Posts: 245
- Joined: 28 Oct 2009, 17:54
- Gender: Male
Miserable bastard postman wants you to know what an inconvenience you are
My day off cover receiving his recognition at last? About time... 
You do the work, they get the loot. The men with the smiles and the 3 piece suits.
-
Chimps_tea_party
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 154
- Joined: 17 Sep 2010, 22:33
- Gender: Male
Miserable bastard postman wants you to know what an inconvenience you are
He sounds like a character from Viz magazine.
Retired ex- Royal Mail.
-
nothingatthemoment
- Posts: 133
- Joined: 22 Jul 2015, 08:01
- Gender: Male
Miserable bastard postman wants you to know what an inconvenience you are
"I don't fu@king believe it" .Chimps_tea_party wrote:He sounds like a character from Viz magazine.
This can't be real surely ?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Miserable bastard postman wants you to know what an inconvenience you are
No its satire from the Daily Mash
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Chimps_tea_party
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 154
- Joined: 17 Sep 2010, 22:33
- Gender: Male
Miserable bastard postman wants you to know what an inconvenience you are
I must nominate him for the Chairman's Award. Oh no, I can't, I've just retired.
Retired ex- Royal Mail.