https://www.gov.uk/flexible-working" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Hope this helps.
Also, if any of your children are disabled you have to be given flexible working by law.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Requesting flexible working-child care issues!
-
Mobey
- Posts: 291
- Joined: 26 Jul 2016, 11:54
- Gender: Male
-
CC22
- Posts: 13
- Joined: 28 Jul 2018, 09:34
- Gender: Female
Requesting flexible working-child care issues!
[quote="Mobey"]https://www.gov.uk/flexible-working
Hope this helps.
Also, if any of your children are disabled you have to be given flexible working by law.[quote]
Well.....I'm certainly not taking the easy way out. But I will not being going back there after the way ove been treated. I've got a new job and I will be happy there. I work for actual human beings. So RM can shove it..... Right up in there.
Hope this helps.
Also, if any of your children are disabled you have to be given flexible working by law.[quote]
Well.....I'm certainly not taking the easy way out. But I will not being going back there after the way ove been treated. I've got a new job and I will be happy there. I work for actual human beings. So RM can shove it..... Right up in there.
-
robbertwhitton
- Posts: 1132
- Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
- Gender: Male
Requesting flexible working-child care issues!
Good luck with it,though naturally luck shouldn’t come into it,it’s a simple request for the business to help and accommodate you,I’m trying to sort a week on week off job share with another colleague who like me after 36 years finding the job a bit gutty with lapsing etc,and penny pinching manager who’s scared of his own shadow,you’d think you were asking for the world!they will have to find a part time person to cover it which I’m sure is on the cards anyway
-
smurf992
- Posts: 8
- Joined: 16 Aug 2018, 20:58
- Gender: Female
Requesting flexible working-child care issues!
Thanks so much for your replies, I have worked for a few companies and i really thought Royal Mail would be the best as they are so large, however this has been far from the case, currently filling in my flexible working request which I was not even told about by my union rep!
-
smurf992
- Posts: 8
- Joined: 16 Aug 2018, 20:58
- Gender: Female
Requesting flexible working-child care issues!
Thanks so much for your replies, I have worked for a few companies and i really thought Royal Mail would be the best as they are so large, however this has been far from the case, currently filling in my flexible working request which I was not even told about by my union rep!