ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

DO I HAVE TO LAPSE EVEN IF I HAVE TIME ?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
azza30
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 112
Joined: 09 Apr 2018, 14:48
Gender: Male
Location: Eternal Misery

DO I HAVE TO LAPSE EVEN IF I HAVE TIME ?

Post by azza30 »

Nickvilla20 wrote:Was told today by the Lino that we have to do our lasping before our delivery and if we cut off we cut off on our own delivery. I cut off yesterday after they didn’t see a bulk posting coming i overran today and trying to get 20 minutes OT was like trying to get blood from a stone.

Since the agreement things have just got worse there trying to save 240 hours out the office a week union rep seems uninterested with his cushy number and no sign of terry and co the silence is deafening.

Who really gives a feck what you cut - off? If you are working to all the rules set out so many times then it really doesn't matter what is cut off. It is cut off because you are not contracted enough hours to do the work the Beavis & Butthead in the offices want to give you. That's because they are there to squeeze blood from stones - YOU - and every time you do what they want and give in - they get another drop of blood from you - and laugh all the way to the blood bank.