ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Late 1pm Special

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Startingover
Posts: 48
Joined: 06 Jun 2018, 21:04
Gender: Male

Late 1pm Special

Post by Startingover »

Many thanks to everyone who gave advice - it was very appreciated and welcome.

Have to admit it is odd having two types of SD on a Saturday?
NewPostieUK
Posts: 2104
Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 21:38
Gender: Male
Location: SickAsAChipLand

Late 1pm Special

Post by NewPostieUK »

Startingover wrote:
Have to admit it is odd having two types of SD on a Saturday?
It's more than odd, it's plain stupid.

I used to buy something online and made a point of NOT specifying SG on a Friday so it would be delivered on my day off, the Monday. I'd come home on the Saturday to find a red card meaning I had a 20 mile round trip on the Monday to pick up my damned packet.