ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Justsayit@royalmail.com

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
yellowbelly
Posts: 3731
Joined: 23 Jun 2015, 15:51
Gender: Male

Justsayit@royalmail.com

Post by yellowbelly »

Harri74 wrote:Sorry if my language offended anyone-had a a bit of a guilt trip after I posted this. The fact of the matter remains the same though. Some great replies. I’m glad I’m not alone. Keep your chin up guys. Look after yourselves.
Harri - understand your post entirely - but if you've emailed justsayit under your real name it might be worth editing the last small paragraph you've
put on your original post as it wouldn't take too much for the thought police to connect the email and post and start giving you grief.......
Brandy
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 729
Joined: 12 Sep 2011, 21:03
Gender: Female

Justsayit@royalmail.com

Post by Brandy »

Harri74 wrote:Sorry if my language offended anyone-had a a bit of a guilt trip after I posted this. The fact of the matter remains the same though. Some great replies. I’m glad I’m not alone. Keep your chin up guys. Look after yourselves.
Certainly didnt offend me,as I know exactly where you are coming from.I loved being a postie,best job I ever had,the cameraderie amongst posties is unique,I even used to look forward to going to work,but in the end I had to walk away,I just couldnt take anymore of the awful treatment dished out by management,I was lucky in that respect that I could walk away,but feel quite sad in a way. As I said before a great job being destroyed by sheer greed.
Good luck to all you posties out there
LaggyBand
Posts: 1065
Joined: 29 Jun 2015, 14:07
Gender: Male

Justsayit@royalmail.com

Post by LaggyBand »

Don’t worry. The C word is thrown around our office more than the parcels.