ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Security Question
-
Driver74
- Posts: 117
- Joined: 18 May 2017, 19:59
- Gender: Male
Security Question
There is more than one set of keys I would think whoever is opening in the morning will also have a set we have usually about 4 sets for every delivery office
-
rehabron
- Posts: 1372
- Joined: 01 Jul 2012, 18:43
- Gender: Male
Security Question
Thanks the point I was trying to make with " Robert Whitton" was if he is taking the yard keys home if there is an overnight breakin into the building who is the registered keyholder to be contacted by the police. In my opinion the DO manager should be last to leave the building as this is his/her responsibility to lock up but as they are salaried will not wait until their delivery staff have returned after having put extra walks onto their delivery route by lapsing.Driver74 wrote:There is more than one set of keys I would think whoever is opening in the morning will also have a set we have usually about 4 sets for every delivery office
-
SpacePhoenix
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 12199
- Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
- Gender: Male
Security Question
Who would normally be the PiC if the DOM isn't around?rehabron wrote:Thanks the point I was trying to make with " Robert Whitton" was if he is taking the yard keys home if there is an overnight breakin into the building who is the registered keyholder to be contacted by the police. In my opinion the DO manager should be last to leave the building as this is his/her responsibility to lock up but as they are salaried will not wait until their delivery staff have returned after having put extra walks onto their delivery route by lapsing.Driver74 wrote:There is more than one set of keys I would think whoever is opening in the morning will also have a set we have usually about 4 sets for every delivery office
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72759
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Security Question
They should be nominated personnel only.SpacePhoenix wrote:Who would normally be the PiC if the DOM isn't around?rehabron wrote:Thanks the point I was trying to make with " Robert Whitton" was if he is taking the yard keys home if there is an overnight breakin into the building who is the registered keyholder to be contacted by the police. In my opinion the DO manager should be last to leave the building as this is his/her responsibility to lock up but as they are salaried will not wait until their delivery staff have returned after having put extra walks onto their delivery route by lapsing.Driver74 wrote:There is more than one set of keys I would think whoever is opening in the morning will also have a set we have usually about 4 sets for every delivery office
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
robbertwhitton
- Posts: 1132
- Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
- Gender: Male
Security Question
Yes sorry my friend the keys get posted back into the front box,I certainly don’t take them home,the boss is never here he’s at his more preferred office,it’s just another grey area no doubt,like most things,it’s all wearing va bit thin now