ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Shorts too.... short

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
NewPostieUK
Posts: 2104
Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 21:38
Gender: Male
Location: SickAsAChipLand

Shorts too.... short

Post by NewPostieUK »

Mr Rush wrote:
Chewster wrote:I will be getting a pair of the Dr Martens boots though, unless RM have secured themselves the deal of the century then I'm sure they'll do away with them before too long
I've been trying to get a new pair of Docs for months now, but all that's ever listed is size 15. I'm beginning to think they have ditched them. :sad:
Think no more. They have ditched them.
Mr Rush
Posts: 3359
Joined: 05 Aug 2011, 14:27
Gender: Male

Shorts too.... short

Post by Mr Rush »

NewPostieUK wrote:Think no more. They have ditched them.
Urgh, back to Magnums after 6 years. So long, one thing I liked about the uniform :wave
The machine stops.