ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Mail put inside D2Ds

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
miles_peters
Posts: 298
Joined: 19 Jul 2014, 12:29
Gender: Male

Mail put inside D2Ds

Post by miles_peters »

Mobey wrote:
miles_peters wrote:our manager throws off the absorption delivery and he puts mail inside the D2D's, its so dumb and lazy, some people just don't use their brain. I just pretend I don't see it, and leave it there.
:d'oh!

Posting something like that with what appears to be your name as your username! :shock:
really? ok
Pathfinder
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 208
Joined: 17 Aug 2015, 13:50
Gender: Male

Mail put inside D2Ds

Post by Pathfinder »

peshwaarinaan wrote:
Ralpho wrote:Someone preps your D2Ds for you!!
Jammy
Ralpho, I'm contracted to work 5 hours a day. When I come in I do my redirections, bundle up and go out.
Wow wish I did, contracted 6 hours per day and not one letter is in my frame on whatever duty I’m doing.
NewPostieUK
Posts: 2104
Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 21:38
Gender: Male
Location: SickAsAChipLand

Mail put inside D2Ds

Post by NewPostieUK »

Pathfinder wrote: contracted 6 hours per day and not one letter is in my frame on whatever duty I’m doing.
How does your manager explain that? And the rep?

If my prep isn't done the first thing I do is ask the manager why?
peshwaarinaan
Posts: 381
Joined: 29 May 2015, 11:35
Gender: Female

Mail put inside D2Ds

Post by peshwaarinaan »

Pathfinder wrote:
peshwaarinaan wrote:
Ralpho wrote:Someone preps your D2Ds for you!!
Jammy
Ralpho, I'm contracted to work 5 hours a day. When I come in I do my redirections, bundle up and go out.
Wow wish I did, contracted 6 hours per day and not one letter is in my frame on whatever duty I’m doing.
I make a big fuss if my frame isn't prepped when I go in. Other staff come in to trays of mail and a couple of packet bags and don't say anything!!!!!! But if they want the hours that's fair enough but I don't.