Around 180 Delivery sites have been identified and we’re advertising for colleagues to volunteer to take on additional hours that will allow deliveries up to around 7pm.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been. My BFF Clash The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
postslippete wrote:Great idea. Does that mean that I can leave all my large and medium packets for the day so that the late shift delivery driver can do it??
Only if you won’t finish before your time in doing so.
Little update, our dom is very keen for the 2 postie's covering the 6 days shifts that I suggested. He's got a few people in mind to join me on the trail. It would mean an increase in hours for myself and for another part timer up to 30 hours. Working 9-7 each day. Starts end of the month so hopefully it's a success and I'm moved across to a 3 day week. Mon Tues Wed then Thurs Fri Sat the following week.
postslippete wrote:Great idea. Does that mean that I can leave all my large and medium packets for the day so that the late shift delivery driver can do it??
Far as I know the idea is for new work from the LAT to be delivered and not to clear up parcels that should have been delivered in normal duty time.
The views I express here are mine alone and do not represent the views of Royal Mail Group.