Rico Back, Group CEO, writes to all colleagues.
Good morning,
I am very pleased to write to you today, on my first day as your Group CEO. Royal Mail is a wonderful organisation and it is a great pleasure to be taking on this role.
I have worked for Royal Mail Group for over 18 years, initially as CEO of GLS and more recently with the added responsibility for the UK parcel businesses, including Royal Mail Parcels, International and Parcelforce. During this time, I have got to know Royal Mail well. I have seen what a strong company it is and understand both the challenges we face and potential that we have.
Royal Mail has a great history of delivering letters, and that will continue to be central to our business in the UK. With so many people shopping online today, we have an exciting opportunity to grow by delivering those parcels here in the UK, in Europe and in fact all over the world.
The ongoing dedication and commitment shown by all our people will help us to maintain our success and develop the business positively in this changing environment.
I look forward to working with you all and I'm confident that together we can continue to build a successful company that we all can be proud of.
Thank you.
Rico Back
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Rico Back, Group CEO, writes to all colleagues.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Rico Back, Group CEO, writes to all colleagues.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Rico Back, Group CEO, writes to all colleagues.
KNOWN PERSONALITIES WITHIN ROYAL MAIL AND THE CWU
It is fair to say that those in the 'top jobs' come in for a lot of criticism on this forum, please post constructive criticism and nothing else. Any libellous or slanderous posts will be deleted or amended, in no way should these personalities have any abuse aimed at them, period.
It is fair to say that those in the 'top jobs' come in for a lot of criticism on this forum, please post constructive criticism and nothing else. Any libellous or slanderous posts will be deleted or amended, in no way should these personalities have any abuse aimed at them, period.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
redneck
- Posts: 788
- Joined: 04 Jan 2010, 20:28
- Gender: Male
Rico Back, Group CEO, writes to all colleagues.
-
rainbowwarrior72
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 431
- Joined: 07 Nov 2009, 11:14
- Gender: Male
Rico Back, Group CEO, writes to all colleagues.
Short and to the point
-
BELIAL
- Posts: 6758
- Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
- Gender: Female
- Location: Nowhere
-
midegarelu
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 414
- Joined: 12 Sep 2009, 07:09
- Gender: Male
- Location: somewhere over the rainbow
Rico Back, Group CEO, writes to all colleagues.
BELIAL wrote:Meet the new boss
Same as the old one.
"We employ you so we can sack you"
-
houseoflords
- Posts: 352
- Joined: 06 Feb 2012, 22:25
- Gender: Male
Rico Back, Group CEO, writes to all colleagues.
Just wait until the cost cutting measures come in, I won't be surprised if the company gets split down the middle Parcels and Letters and Parcelforce sold off.
-
Celgar
- Posts: 2795
- Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 17:11
- Gender: Male
Rico Back, Group CEO, writes to all colleagues.
They won't do that especially as the future is parcels with eventually most shops completely gone or a new format where you just look at what you would like in shops. Then go online and order it up.houseoflords wrote:Just wait until the cost cutting measures come in, I won't be surprised if the company gets split down the middle Parcels and Letters and Parcelforce sold off.
The views I express here are mine alone and do not represent the views of Royal Mail Group.
-
worktotime
- Posts: 2866
- Joined: 14 May 2010, 20:47
- Gender: Male
Rico Back, Group CEO, writes to all colleagues.
who cares .