gunho wrote:If you have been in this job long enough and you think coming in early has no effect you must be absolutely dilutionall. All the unpaid work going on before your start time working through meal breaks etc. etc. Have a good think about what your saying before posting
If he has been long enough in the job, like I have by the way, he is not reflecting the truth.
In my experience figures go right out the window now. It's all about utilising paid hours and that's what incurs lapsing/absorption. IWT etc is a lot of old hat. I have been long enough in the job to know the reality of how a DO works and a DOMs way of managing an office and number ones statement on traffic figures is a red herring .
I do and have spoken to staff about the pitfalls of coming in early and that effect on others by the way, not behind their backs. I am not intimidated by early starters views as to why they actually do it ! They are a hard set of delusional characters and do not fully realise the implications if their actions.
I do have a stronger description of them but will refrain from saying, In fear of post removal and chastisement.
I know the reality, and strongly disagree with number one about figures. He really talks like a number two !
If your office isn’t using traffic figures as an indication if lapsing can be done then you need a better union rep.
I agree ! One that can get through the thick heads of many posties that coming in early = more lapsing/absorbing
You put a lot of faith into traffic figures presented by any DOM.
Father Christmas is not real, and the moon is not made of cheese.
Don’t be fooled by a moniker, by the way. You would suit number two much better!
gunho wrote:If you have been in this job long enough and you think coming in early has no effect you must be absolutely dilutionall. All the unpaid work going on before your start time working through meal breaks etc. etc. Have a good think about what your saying before posting
If he has been long enough in the job, like I have by the way, he is not reflecting the truth.
In my experience figures go right out the window now. It's all about utilising paid hours and that's what incurs lapsing/absorption. IWT etc is a lot of old hat. I have been long enough in the job to know the reality of how a DO works and a DOMs way of managing an office and number ones statement on traffic figures is a red herring .
I do and have spoken to staff about the pitfalls of coming in early and that effect on others by the way, not behind their backs. I am not intimidated by early starters views as to why they actually do it ! They are a hard set of delusional characters and do not fully realise the implications if their actions.
I do have a stronger description of them but will refrain from saying, In fear of post removal and chastisement.
I know the reality, and strongly disagree with number one about figures. He really talks like a number two !
If your office isn’t using traffic figures as an indication if lapsing can be done then you need a better union rep.
I agree ! One that can get through the thick heads of many posties that coming in early = more lapsing/absorbing
You put a lot of faith into traffic figures presented by any DOM.
Father Christmas is not real, and the moon is not made of cheese.
Don’t be fooled by a moniker, by the way. You would suit number two much better!
Childish so boring and childish. Carry on insulting me just shows the type of person you are. Are you the union rep for your office? Is this why you are getting so upset. If you are then you need to book up your ideas and make sure the traffic figures are correct. Do your own counts iff needed. It’s not difficult.
number one wrote:
Childish so boring and childish. Carry on insulting me just shows the type of person you are.
Look in a mirror mate, your post is the one I had to amend because it had an invective in it.
But as this is turning into a ranting name calling childish thread and helping no-one, I have locked it.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.