Serves them right!lcook282 wrote:ignorant customers who choose not to answer the door when they are in, then complain when i don't leave their parcel with a neighbour
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
What's the worst/most annoying thing on your round?
-
p5aul789
- Posts: 59
- Joined: 18 Sep 2012, 10:03
- Gender: Male
What's the worst/most annoying thing on your round?
-
p5aul789
- Posts: 59
- Joined: 18 Sep 2012, 10:03
- Gender: Male
What's the worst/most annoying thing on your round?
Couldn't agree more!hothothot wrote:People saying all right post. Not postman or postie but post. But the very worst thing is having to get out of bed when its hammering down and doing a shift in this f.......k....g dreadful job.
-
p5aul789
- Posts: 59
- Joined: 18 Sep 2012, 10:03
- Gender: Male
What's the worst/most annoying thing on your round?
Harping back to my earlier comment regarding customers asking if you have anything for them next door as I have just delivered to the previous house without them "waiting and seeing"! Another brain dead customer today said "Anything for me"?
I walked past her and thrust her mail angrily into her hand with an annoyed look on my face!
I walked past her and thrust her mail angrily into her hand with an annoyed look on my face!
-
p5aul789
- Posts: 59
- Joined: 18 Sep 2012, 10:03
- Gender: Male
What's the worst/most annoying thing on your round?
If they are the only things that annoy you then you're getting off lightly!Lilly J wrote:Just curious to know, and as a bit of fun, what's the worst/most annoying thing on your round - what's the one thing that you hate or annoys you the most?
I'm just getting used to my regular round at the moment, so I'm trying to work out what really annoys me... I think I'll have to say there's a property that has THE lowest wooden gate ever, and also has 2 steps up to the door and EVERY time I deliver there, the gate doesn't open enough and scrapes along the ground, so then I catch my leg on the side of it! If that doesn't get me, then the 2 steps do!![]()
Would love to hear what things get to you!
Happy Wednesday people
-
David walters
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 44
- Joined: 17 Jan 2017, 19:22
- Gender: Male
What's the worst/most annoying thing on your round?
Got chased by bk to my van once by a bull haha that was a strange day haha
-
CPTNemoUK
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 707
- Joined: 03 Oct 2013, 10:13
- Gender: Male
What's the worst/most annoying thing on your round?
Not has strange has yours. But went to another office once and this house was on a council estate. The guy I was working with forgot to tell me they had a pet goose in thier garden. Had a shock when it ran at me from the side of the houseDavid walters wrote:Got chased by bk to my van once by a bull haha that was a strange day haha
-
Tinoblade
- Posts: 252
- Joined: 13 Jan 2018, 19:51
- Gender: Male
What's the worst/most annoying thing on your round?
People moaning at me about D2DS, like I don’t live in a house and receive they same things!
I don’t want to deliver them either, but unfortunately it’s my job
I don’t want to deliver them either, but unfortunately it’s my job
-
hothothot
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 422
- Joined: 06 Sep 2016, 13:15
- Gender: Male
What's the worst/most annoying thing on your round?
Christmas. Used to get plenty of money, not anymore. Now I just leave their gates open on purpose.
-
smok3y666
- Posts: 754
- Joined: 21 Dec 2008, 10:47
- Gender: Male
What's the worst/most annoying thing on your round?
Most of the time it's the lazy bastard I'm working with.
-
David walters
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 44
- Joined: 17 Jan 2017, 19:22
- Gender: Male
What's the worst/most annoying thing on your round?
Arse lickers suck up to Lino gave him cakes and coffee
-
postslippete
- Posts: 4198
- Joined: 14 Jul 2014, 16:27
- Gender: Male
What's the worst/most annoying thing on your round?
Why is it 90% of customers still don't know how to use a PDA??
Why do I have to explain to each and every one of them exactly what they should do with it and where they should sign, only for them, to either 1. still don't understand, or 2. sign it, but not on the box in screen?
Why do one or two customers arrange a re-delivery and then are not in?
Why do I have to explain to each and every one of them exactly what they should do with it and where they should sign, only for them, to either 1. still don't understand, or 2. sign it, but not on the box in screen?
Why do one or two customers arrange a re-delivery and then are not in?
On the face of it, shareholder value is the dumbest idea in the world.
-
hothothot
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 422
- Joined: 06 Sep 2016, 13:15
- Gender: Male
What's the worst/most annoying thing on your round?
This job would be so much better if it wasn't for bloody customers.
-
Postie45
- Posts: 2160
- Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 23:05
- Gender: Male
What's the worst/most annoying thing on your round?
dont forget the letters and parcelshothothot wrote:This job would be so much better if it wasn't for bloody customers.
-
David walters
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 44
- Joined: 17 Jan 2017, 19:22
- Gender: Male
What's the worst/most annoying thing on your round?
Knocked at door then women cum to open it with jst a towel on as jst hot out of shower dnt no where to look haha
-
p5aul789
- Posts: 59
- Joined: 18 Sep 2012, 10:03
- Gender: Male
What's the worst/most annoying thing on your round?
How many Postman experience this?
The customer comes to the door with the bloody dog in tow, normally an annoying small one. And then you can see it just about starting to leave the confines of the front door to start sniffing around you, and then the customer says "no rover, get in rover"
Why does the dog always have to follow the customer to the dog? I cannot stand dogs sniffing around me! And of course, if I took exception to this by moving it away with my foot they would soon complain!
The customer comes to the door with the bloody dog in tow, normally an annoying small one. And then you can see it just about starting to leave the confines of the front door to start sniffing around you, and then the customer says "no rover, get in rover"
Why does the dog always have to follow the customer to the dog? I cannot stand dogs sniffing around me! And of course, if I took exception to this by moving it away with my foot they would soon complain!