Trumpette?mattjo1@talktalk.net wrote:Can't you see the issue here. They are a Postman not a doctor etc, their higher education hasn't helped them very much.
People go to Uni to get a better job and as such earn more money, why should the people who chose not pay for them through their taxes.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Pay rise and back pay
-
BELIAL
- Posts: 6758
- Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
- Gender: Female
- Location: Nowhere
Pay rise and back pay
Bye
-
mattjo1@talktalk.net
- Posts: 93
- Joined: 20 Jun 2014, 21:11
- Gender: Male
Pay rise and back pay
No just someone who has paid their way through life without sponging off the state or anyone else.
Just sick of this country who encourages people not to work by giving out so many handouts.
Sick of people who get handouts to bring their kids up, I have 4 kids and paid anything for them. If you cant afford to bring our kids up don't have them.
Just sick of this country who encourages people not to work by giving out so many handouts.
Sick of people who get handouts to bring their kids up, I have 4 kids and paid anything for them. If you cant afford to bring our kids up don't have them.
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16715
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Pay rise and back pay
Your kids were privately educated from the age of 4?
That must have cost you a small fortune.
Private healh care for everyone? Paying for all the immunisations? Dental care?
You are a Tory wet dream.
That must have cost you a small fortune.
Private healh care for everyone? Paying for all the immunisations? Dental care?
You are a Tory wet dream.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Pay rise and back pay
Sometimes people have no choice ( but in your words sponge off the state) we all lead different lives an your one of the lucky one's who has never needed help. MILLIIONS OF OTHERS UNFORTUNATELY DO.mattjo1@talktalk.net wrote:No just someone who has paid their way through life without sponging off the state or anyone else.
Just sick of this country who encourages people not to work by giving out so many handouts.
Sick of people who get handouts to bring their kids up, I have 4 kids and paid anything for them. If you cant afford to bring our kids up don't have them.
-
mattjo1@talktalk.net
- Posts: 93
- Joined: 20 Jun 2014, 21:11
- Gender: Male
Pay rise and back pay
When my kids where young I worked 2 jobs.
Too many people today are lazy and expect everything for doing nothing, this is why the country is in the mess it is in.
Too many people today are lazy and expect everything for doing nothing, this is why the country is in the mess it is in.
-
BELIAL
- Posts: 6758
- Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
- Gender: Female
- Location: Nowhere
-
hothothot
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 422
- Joined: 06 Sep 2016, 13:15
- Gender: Male
Pay rise and back pay
Not everyone is fit and healthy , and claiming benefits is not a crime ,things happen in life divorce, deaths, redundancies etc. Life is not always straight forward for some . Have a heart. Thier for the grace of God !
-
joewyan
- Posts: 382
- Joined: 28 Jun 2016, 22:56
- Gender: Male
Pay rise and back pay
Excuse me but I have sponged nothing off the state! I have worked since the day I left school alongside doing a uni degree (full time mostly) however I received a student LOAN (this is not free money or sponging). I will have paid off my loan in a few years. I have never claimed a penny in a benefit. You need to think before you open your mouthmattjo1@talktalk.net wrote:No just someone who has paid their way through life without sponging off the state or anyone else.
Just sick of this country who encourages people not to work by giving out so many handouts.
Sick of people who get handouts to bring their kids up, I have 4 kids and paid anything for them. If you cant afford to bring our kids up don't have them.
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16715
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Pay rise and back pay
I hate people that use public libraries.
If they want a book why don't they just buy it.
Why are they allowed to whack off to 50 shades of grey at the taxpayers expense?
Spongers.
If they want a book why don't they just buy it.
Why are they allowed to whack off to 50 shades of grey at the taxpayers expense?
Spongers.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72759
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Pay rise and back pay
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -cuts.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
mattjo1@talktalk.net
- Posts: 93
- Joined: 20 Jun 2014, 21:11
- Gender: Male
Pay rise and back pay
They should bring back national service.
You went to Uni and what good has it done you.
You went to Uni and what good has it done you.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72759
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Pay rise and back pay
Why should the forces carry the can, they are overstretched as it is, forcing them to train teenagers to shoot and fight won't go down well either. Said as an ex-serviceman I think its one of the most ridiculous ideas out there.mattjo1@talktalk.net wrote:They should bring back national service.
Hopefully, it taught him to recognise when people are looking down at him and treat them with the indifference they deserve.mattjo1@talktalk.net wrote:You went to Uni and what good has it done you.
Ironic Alert.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
mattjo1@talktalk.net
- Posts: 93
- Joined: 20 Jun 2014, 21:11
- Gender: Male
Pay rise and back pay
Snowflake alert.

-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72759
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Pay rise and back pay
mattjo1@talktalk.net wrote:Snowflake alert.![]()
![]()
Far from It.
Northern Ireland. Falkland Islands 1982 and Bosnia. Had snow on me, but no snowflake.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.