Are you saying PDA actuals are being feared because it may expose shirkers or duty’s that have less workload than others ?A2B wrote:Your last sentence tells you howtommyrep wrote:How ?fishtank wrote:Job losses.tommyrep wrote:What is the real fear in PDA actual ?
I agree if people continue to not do the job properly, RM will assume that as spare time to utilise. eg, give more work and cut jobs.
Surely, even the current free time workers will realise that. Or am I hoping for too much common sense from them.
The PDA actuals could hi light a true reflection of work load, or am I wrong in assuming that colleagues are being truthful
when they say duty times are too tight at present.?
If people are shirking, it’s hard to defend them to be honest.
If that is the main reason to fear them, sorry, but I will always welcome the opportunity of fairness in DOs.
We all know the revisions done years ago were unbalanced. Geo route was far from perfect.
So, I will repeat if the fear of PDA actuals is because it will expose the few, I would support them in defence of the many.