ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Term time only working

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
awesomepenguin
Posts: 122
Joined: 14 Sep 2016, 20:14
Gender: Male

Term time only working

Post by awesomepenguin »

Costas6969 wrote:Is term time only working available only to parents?
My wife and I have always taken our grandchildren on holiday with us every school holiday for years now. I started working as a postie in December and even though this year’s holidays have been approved due to them being pre booked I want to know moving forward if I can apply for term time only work so that I can continue to work at Royal Mail.
From reading your replies/statements on this topic I am not sure as to why you even started the topic in the first place?

You have gone to great length to make it clear that you are going to do exactly what you want to do regardless of what the employer says so why come on here asking for advice?
gary1975
Posts: 482
Joined: 16 Apr 2011, 13:41
Gender: Male

Term time only working

Post by gary1975 »

Good job the union got rid of team working some poor buggers would be doing costas workload while he pissed off to Cyprus