ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
What shoes / boots to buy?
-
dmk1198
- Posts: 5
- Joined: 13 Mar 2018, 15:15
- Gender: Male
What shoes / boots to buy?
still no shoes on website, wondering what to go for myself
-
robbertwhitton
- Posts: 1132
- Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
- Gender: Male
What shoes / boots to buy?
Well I would crack on and get ordering a pair or pairs via your boss that’s what he’s there for,Royal Mail supply your uniform and shoes,not sure what stock is available at the mo but most are ok and I for one wouldn’t spend a penny on footwear for this company,when it’s their duty to supply it,if you can’t get on with any pair due to a medical problem I think you need a letter from a doctor,but we have several in the office who wear what they like,and boss says nothing as they don’t take a bit of notice but hey sums up our office,
-
crimson king
- Posts: 783
- Joined: 20 Aug 2017, 16:37
- Gender: Male
What shoes / boots to buy?
They say nothing for now, but when one of them slips, trips or falls the first question out of the DOM's mouth will be "were you wearing RM footwear?" Seen it happen in our place.robbertwhitton wrote:Well I would crack on and get ordering a pair or pairs via your boss that’s what he’s there for,Royal Mail supply your uniform and shoes,not sure what stock is available at the mo but most are ok and I for one wouldn’t spend a penny on footwear for this company,when it’s their duty to supply it,if you can’t get on with any pair due to a medical problem I think you need a letter from a doctor,but we have several in the office who wear what they like,and boss says nothing as they don’t take a bit of notice but hey sums up our office,
I totally agree with you, wouldn't spend a penny on footwear for this company.
Sooner or later, a beat dog bites.