That it won't affect MCsmaisymoo04 wrote:stupid comments ???maisymoo04 wrote:When if they had read the agreement they would see that the changes are going to impact MCs just as much.maisymoo04 wrote:
wont a affect them one bit![]()
![]()
![]()
Royal Mail said they are changing the culture within Management, looks like OPGs need to do the same.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
back pay
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
back pay
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
BeamishStout
- Posts: 387
- Joined: 19 Sep 2012, 14:42
- Gender: Male
back pay
Not as far I know.deko79 wrote:Was this announced today?Bluesman wrote:So it will be a week on Friday, 13th April?
The horror!
My impending resignation/retirement letter hinges on an official date. Don't want to take the chance that I may have to jump through loads of hoops if I leave before it (backpay) goes into my pay.
-
Celgar
- Posts: 2795
- Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 17:11
- Gender: Male
back pay
Seven hour delivery span isn't far away from where we are now. I am already on six hour just on delivering the mail on the busier days of the week.postslippete wrote:For me the goal isn't to simply earn more money but to live life on your own terms. This agreement could well represent something of a watershed in that respect. I dread to think what agreements could be drafted up in future just so the CWU can enable the 'flight to 35'. Something tells me that its not going to happen unless we are all out doing 7 hour deliveries every day with automated hours data capture being used to its fullest extent.
The views I express here are mine alone and do not represent the views of Royal Mail Group.
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32798
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
back pay
https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... 62&t=85291" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.