As far as know I am correct. If you think about it logically when the changes to D2D payments were made years ago would the union have accepted going from being paid extra to deliver D2D to going to a situation where we deliver them for free??? Obviously not hence why we are paid a set fee now.clashcityrocker wrote:Who told you that? It was wrong then. It is wrong today.Celgar wrote: BECAUSE as I said when the changes were implemented we were told we would get a flat fee of 20 quid instead of pence per item.
It tells you on the D2D exactly how much you are getting paid.
£0.00
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
D2d's as a part timer
-
Celgar
- Posts: 2795
- Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 17:11
- Gender: Male
D2d's as a part timer
The views I express here are mine alone and do not represent the views of Royal Mail Group.
-
SpacePhoenix
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 12200
- Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
- Gender: Male
D2d's as a part timer
I'm afraid that you stil don't seem to understand it. No one gets paid for d2d anymore, whether they deliver 0 or a dozen.Celgar wrote:As far as know I am correct. If you think about it logically when the changes to D2D payments were made years ago would the union have accepted going from being paid extra to deliver D2D to going to a situation where we deliver them for free??? Obviously not hence why we are paid a set fee now.clashcityrocker wrote:Who told you that? It was wrong then. It is wrong today.Celgar wrote: BECAUSE as I said when the changes were implemented we were told we would get a flat fee of 20 quid instead of pence per item.
It tells you on the D2D exactly how much you are getting paid.
£0.00
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72759
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
D2d's as a part timer
[quote="Celgar"
As far as know I am correct. If you think about it logically when the changes to D2D payments were made years ago would the union have accepted going from being paid extra to deliver D2D to going to a situation where we deliver them for free??? Obviously not hence why we are paid a set fee now.[/quote]
The Union confused the issue including this in the 2010 agreement: https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... 15&t=33978" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
As far as know I am correct. If you think about it logically when the changes to D2D payments were made years ago would the union have accepted going from being paid extra to deliver D2D to going to a situation where we deliver them for free??? Obviously not hence why we are paid a set fee now.[/quote]
The Union confused the issue including this in the 2010 agreement: https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... 15&t=33978" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
For some reason, people misinterpret this as being we get paid for D2Ds, we don't.To coincide with the introduction of the national agreement unit payments will cease and the 3 items per week cap will be removed. D2D Monies will be turned into a delivery supplement paid 52 weeks a year for all delivery employees (OPG and ORR) pro rata for part-time employees.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72759
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
D2d's as a part timer
[quote="Celgar"
As far as know I am correct. If you think about it logically when the changes to D2D payments were made years ago would the union have accepted going from being paid extra to deliver D2D to going to a situation where we deliver them for free??? Obviously not hence why we are paid a set fee now.[/quote]
The Union confused the issue including this in the 2010 agreement: https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... 15&t=33978" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
As far as know I am correct. If you think about it logically when the changes to D2D payments were made years ago would the union have accepted going from being paid extra to deliver D2D to going to a situation where we deliver them for free??? Obviously not hence why we are paid a set fee now.[/quote]
The Union confused the issue including this in the 2010 agreement: https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... 15&t=33978" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
For some reason, people misinterpret this as being we get paid for D2Ds, we don't.To coincide with the introduction of the national agreement unit payments will cease and the 3 items per week cap will be removed. D2D Monies will be turned into a delivery supplement paid 52 weeks a year for all delivery employees (OPG and ORR) pro rata for part-time employees.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Kings Norton
- Posts: 320
- Joined: 20 Nov 2012, 17:20
- Gender: Male
D2d's as a part timer
I'm a full timer I get 30 minutes from when i come off the IPS to prep my walk my partner is P/T he gets 40 minutes so overall the P/Ss get ten minutes more than full timers.