ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

If I haven't been paid for overtime

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
jd9442
Posts: 218
Joined: 22 Apr 2017, 20:57
Gender: Male

If I haven’t been paid for overtime

Post by jd9442 »

Kings Norton wrote:Grow up FFS it will be in the week after, if you can't afford petrol get a bike or walk you are just been petty about someones mistake. happens to me nearly every week when I inform the DOM its paid the week after. what's the problem?
https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... 13#p775113" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I wonder why you get bullied at work lol.
You’re a good keyboard warrior though! Clown haha
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72759
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

If I haven’t been paid for overtime

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Kings Norton wrote:
aiden01 wrote:
Kings Norton wrote:Grow up FFS it will be in the week after, if you can't afford petrol get a bike or walk you are just been petty about someones mistake. happens to me nearly every week when I inform the DOM its paid the week after. what's the problem?
Think his problem is he expects to be paid on time like we all do. why should he grow up most people do ot to pay bills tat are due the week after doing ot so why should he have to wait another week. maybe he lives week to week on a very strict budget.
Its been done on error by the phg or DOM hardly the end of the world. He is like a child demanding his overtime, do you really think Pond St will go out of their way for a clown and put it in nex day?
Talking about growing up do you really have to so childish to use insults to get your points across.

It really riles me up that people think they are so much better than everyone else they think its alright to insult them. Its bullying, and its not welcome on here.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
DGH
Posts: 710
Joined: 13 Dec 2014, 18:04
Gender: Male
Location: Neither here nor there

If I haven’t been paid for overtime

Post by DGH »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
Talking about growing up do you really have to so childish to use insults to get your points across.

It really riles me up that people think they are so much better than everyone else they think its alright to insult them. Its bullying, and its not welcome on here.
I completely agree.

Does than also mean an end to the 'Sausage, chips and beans' jibes?
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72759
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

If I haven’t been paid for overtime

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

I try to differentiate when I want to discuss "strike breakers" I call them strike breakers directly to avoid misinterpretation and to stay within the rules.

When I make passing jocular comments about something which I think is beyond the pail or wrong, I occasionally make a passing comment about the Sausage Chips and Beans Club, but I make certain it is about no one in particular but is just a general comment.

If that offends you I apologise no offence was meant.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
aiden01
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 7001
Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
Gender: Male

If I haven’t been paid for overtime

Post by aiden01 »

aiden01 wrote:
Kings Norton wrote:
aiden01 wrote:
Kings Norton wrote:Grow up FFS it will be in the week after, if you can't afford petrol get a bike or walk you are just been petty about someones mistake. happens to me nearly every week when I inform the DOM its paid the week after. what's the problem?
Think his problem is he expects to be paid on time like we all do. why should he grow up most people do ot to pay bills tat are due the week after doing ot so why should he have to wait another week. maybe he lives week to week on a very strict budget.
Its been done on error by the phg or DOM hardly the end of the world. He is like a child demanding his overtime, do you really think Pond St will go out of their way for a clown and put it in nex day?
Why are you calling him a clown for asking what he is due. :crazy:
Still awaiting your reply
DGH
Posts: 710
Joined: 13 Dec 2014, 18:04
Gender: Male
Location: Neither here nor there

If I haven’t been paid for overtime

Post by DGH »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:I try to differentiate when I want to discuss "strike breakers" I call them strike breakers directly to avoid misinterpretation and to stay within the rules.

When I make passing jocular comments about something which I think is beyond the pail or wrong, I occasionally make a passing comment about the Sausage Chips and Beans Club, but I make certain it is about no one in particular but is just a general comment.

If that offends you I apologise no offence was meant.
It doesn't offend me, I just think it runs a bit counter to the general thrust of your post is all. But on fairness I post about self entitled whingers bleating about their seniority and how unfair it would be to treat new staff equally, so . . .