ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Mandors bosses thank clever postie

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Mandors bosses thank clever postie

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/1608 ... is_letter/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Image

THEY didn't give the postman much to work with.

But impressive Glasgow posties managed to get this letter to the right place despite the lack of address and postcode.

Now bosses at Mandors, on Renfrew Street in Glasgow City Centre, have said thank you to their postman for the impressive delivery.

They managed to get a letter direct to the store, despite the address on the envelope only saying: The Fabric Shop, across from Glasgow Art College, Glasgow - even getting the name of the Glasgow School of Art wrong.


Store owner Michael Deutsch said: "We're very impressed - they even managed to deliver it within a day of being posted."
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Celgar
Posts: 2795
Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 17:11
Gender: Male

Mandors bosses thank clever postie

Post by Celgar »

That is quite a descriptive address. I think I've seen worse addressed items than that before.
The views I express here are mine alone and do not represent the views of Royal Mail Group.