Pull the other one - its got bells on!Jpro747 wrote:We all work for royal mail and the same procedures apply throughout every office.
Download and read the PDF in this topic. https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... 36&t=18563
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Ended up in tears today cos I'm stressing :-((((
-
Celgar
- Posts: 2795
- Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 17:11
- Gender: Male
Ended up in tears today cos I'm stressing :-((((
The views I express here are mine alone and do not represent the views of Royal Mail Group.
-
Smir
- Posts: 124
- Joined: 31 Aug 2016, 16:48
- Gender: Male
Ended up in tears today cos I'm stressing :-((((
tell them to come out with you, or send a coach out with you to check.. they won't come out, and the coach will be on your side anyway.