ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
How many of you would take VR?
-
Nigel1505
- Posts: 409
- Joined: 10 Jun 2010, 08:24
- Gender: Male
How many of you would take VR?
Ten quid and a book of green shield stamps, and i'm gone. 
-
postslippete
- Posts: 4198
- Joined: 14 Jul 2014, 16:27
- Gender: Male
How many of you would take VR?
Reckon most people in their 50s with many years service would jump at the chance of VR….BUT…Royal Mail simply won't offer them enough to leave.
On the face of it, shareholder value is the dumbest idea in the world.
-
dark diamond1
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 18
- Joined: 28 Sep 2009, 07:54
- Gender: Male
How many of you would take VR?
Took EVR nearly 3 years ago, had just turned 55, all my service was on delivery, over 36 years, fortunately I don't have to work again, best thing I have ever done, I know everyone has different circumstances but if you can afford to go, go.