Apparently there is a new video on the CWU website giving more details of the deal although I haven't looked to see if it is there. We were told this morning the deal includes a 2.2% pay rise on all the usual stuff including overtime backdated to April 2017 and it is a two year deal. No other information given to us at the meeting.
When we get the vote it will have no bearing on the pension changes. If the union decides at a later date that the new pension deal is a no go they can do a separate ballot for strike action.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Negotiators Agreement reached : Video
-
Celgar
- Posts: 2795
- Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 17:11
- Gender: Male
Negotiators Agreement reached : Video
The views I express here are mine alone and do not represent the views of Royal Mail Group.
-
Martin Walsh
- Posts: 4276
- Joined: 19 Sep 2007, 20:12
- Location: neverland
Negotiators Agreement reached : Video
You could not be more wrong. Wait for the Agreement to come out and don’t listen to rumours.Celgar wrote:Apparently there is a new video on the CWU website giving more details of the deal although I haven't looked to see if it is there. We were told this morning the deal includes a 2.2% pay rise on all the usual stuff including overtime backdated to April 2017 and it is a two year deal. No other information given to us at the meeting.
When we get the vote it will have no bearing on the pension changes. If the union decides at a later date that the new pension deal is a no go they can do a separate ballot for strike action.
-
Nickvilla20
- Posts: 789
- Joined: 13 May 2013, 07:30
- Gender: Male
Negotiators Agreement reached : Video
I’m not getting all the negativity on here. We just need to see what the agreement is and then decide
I’m pretty sure Royal Mail offered more than 2.2% a while ago so that can’t be right.
Thanks for trying to quash the rumours dingo.
I’m pretty sure Royal Mail offered more than 2.2% a while ago so that can’t be right.
Thanks for trying to quash the rumours dingo.
-
daveyeff
- Posts: 4699
- Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
- Gender: Male
Negotiators Agreement reached : Video
the mediator advised a 2.6% pay rise and that was rejected by the union, so can you really see a 2.2% rise being accepted? I think not.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Negotiators Agreement reached : Video
There's an information vacuum dingo and the members are filling it themselves, some of these rumours will take root and reps are going to have a hard job shifting them.dingo wrote:You could not be more wrong. Wait for the Agreement to come out and don’t listen to rumours.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
daveyeff
- Posts: 4699
- Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
- Gender: Male
Negotiators Agreement reached : Video
when can we expect to see it? (the agreement)
-
calum1502
- Posts: 34
- Joined: 27 Oct 2012, 15:23
- Gender: Male
Negotiators Agreement reached : Video
Think we will have an announcement on Thursday/Friday.
The C.W.U P.E.C are meeting today +tomorrow to decide on recommendation (or rejection)of the "Negotiators Agreement" .
Hope we do as members are expecting news .
The C.W.U P.E.C are meeting today +tomorrow to decide on recommendation (or rejection)of the "Negotiators Agreement" .
Hope we do as members are expecting news .
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72759
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Negotiators Agreement reached : Video
I have and there isn't. Sorry but such unsubstantiated claims and rumours help no one but Royal Mail I wish members would at least do some cursory checks before passing on what their rep, mates or drinking buddies have said.Celgar wrote:Apparently there is a new video on the CWU website giving more details of the deal although I haven't looked to see if it is there.
A WW2 says it all really

All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Red Robbo
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 680
- Joined: 31 Jan 2012, 09:23
- Gender: Male
Negotiators Agreement reached : Video
Interpretation is going to play a big factor especially the "pipeline" RM managers will have their brief & Union will have theirs with members in the middle 
-
cloherty1976
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 1236
- Joined: 11 Mar 2010, 12:16
- Gender: Male
- Location: The south
Negotiators Agreement reached : Video
Agree totally but I have only looked at what dingo has said so do you think this would be true or just rumourfishtank wrote:There's an information vacuum dingo and the members are filling it themselves, some of these rumours will take root and reps are going to have a hard job shifting them.dingo wrote:You could not be more wrong. Wait for the Agreement to come out and don’t listen to rumours.