ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Seniority for same day starters
-
westy23
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 66
- Joined: 24 Aug 2010, 10:35
- Gender: Male
Seniority for same day starters
One potato two potato three potato four potato. 
-
Gummage
- Posts: 72
- Joined: 02 Oct 2017, 15:37
- Gender: Male
Seniority for same day starters
It's down to who put their app form in first.
Should be down to who's done the most public service i.e. time spent in the Army should count, but where's the fairness and justice these days.....
Should be down to who's done the most public service i.e. time spent in the Army should count, but where's the fairness and justice these days.....
Izzy wizzy, let's get busy!
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Seniority for same day starters
No it isn't.Gummage wrote:It's down to who put their app form in first..
HR doesn't hold that information on all its staff.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Seniority for same day starters
surely you are taking the piss what has got being in the army got to do with working for royal mail.Gummage wrote:It's down to who put their app form in first.
Should be down to who's done the most public service i.e. time spent in the Army should count, but where's the fairness and justice these days.....
-
Gummage
- Posts: 72
- Joined: 02 Oct 2017, 15:37
- Gender: Male
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Seniority for same day starters
I'll have that, I'll go from mid-table to No 1 straight away.
31 Years ---- kching
Ps
Ps
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
daveyeff
- Posts: 4699
- Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
- Gender: Male
Seniority for same day starters
does that count for those in jail then?...service to the crown? Charlie Bronson's got some seniority 
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Seniority for same day starters
The problem with the armed services thing is that you would have to include the part-time weekend warriors in the mix and because you can't discriminate between full-time and part-time and length of service isn't pro-rata you could feasibly work for RM and do the TA thing at the weekend and double bubble your seniority.
It's a good job I'm here to think these things through.
It's a good job I'm here to think these things through.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share