Im trying to log in to success factors without much success. I fill in first screen with my pay no. And national insurance no. But then I'm presented with another screen asking for royalmail login and password.
I'm using home computer.
Any help appreciated.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Success factors
-
Gummage
- Posts: 72
- Joined: 02 Oct 2017, 15:37
- Gender: Male
-
Janet Brum
- Posts: 886
- Joined: 28 Sep 2016, 19:52
- Gender: Female
Success factors
Hi Gary, call the PSP Helpline on 0345 6060603 and they will sort it out.
-
Trumanity
- Posts: 338
- Joined: 03 Aug 2012, 13:08
- Gender: Male
-
sheepy19
- Posts: 13
- Joined: 29 Aug 2013, 15:06
- Gender: Male
Success factors
same problem.
getting the line manager to do that, that's gonna take another 5 weeks.

getting the line manager to do that, that's gonna take another 5 weeks.
-
rogersh
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 1374
- Joined: 26 Oct 2011, 11:31
- Gender: Male
Success factors
This is from myroyalmail - Key Contacts - Not sure if it helps you!GaryQ wrote:Im trying to log in to success factors without much success. I fill in first screen with my pay no. And national insurance no. But then I'm presented with another screen asking for royalmail login and password.
I'm using home computer.
Any help appreciated.
Success Factors: Success Factors password reset: Your username is always your pay number. Your line manager can add your personal email address to your SuccessFactors account, this allows you to reset your password.