ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Overtime capped because of 6 day attendance pattern

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16716
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Overtime capped because of 6 day attendance pattern

Post by clashcityrocker »

Navalron wrote:Well said strong bull. Up here in Glasgow I see Postie's on their days off wearing uniform. :arrrghhh
They wear their uniform because the buses are free (or were) for RM staff.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Overtime capped because of 6 day attendance pattern

Post by fishtank »

clashcityrocker wrote:
Navalron wrote:Well said strong bull. Up here in Glasgow I see Postie's on their days off wearing uniform. :arrrghhh
They wear their uniform because the buses are free (or were) for RM staff.
I thought it was something to do with uniformdating.com.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share