ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Would you change your office ???

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
NWpostie
Posts: 3620
Joined: 04 Aug 2007, 17:32
Gender: Male
Location: Sector 001 Borg Collective, 6 o f 9

Would you change your office ???

Post by NWpostie »

In my opinion from what I have seen, I find in smaller offices you're a person, in bigger offices you're just a number.

The dynamics of a smaller office is generally better and as you said you get a rotating day off, getting just Tuesday off is no use to me.

Sometimes its a case of better the devil you know, at the end of the day, it's really depends on the working environment and your mentail happiness, I've been in some absolute rubbish offices with bullying and harrassment that I would gladly drive 1 hour to a better office, I would suggest sitting down a weighing up the pros and cons before coming to a final decision.
Six of Nine loves Seven of Nine, together in Electric Dreams.