ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Follow up to previous...Can I refuse a walk !
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Follow up to previous...Can I refuse a walk !
During your trial period you can have your employment terminated for practically any reason including performance, in practice this seldom happens simply because management are aware of the timescales involved in recruiting staff and would rather have a bum on a seat than worry about capability.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
Matt123
- Posts: 45
- Joined: 07 Nov 2017, 20:12
- Gender: Male
Follow up to previous...Can I refuse a walk !
Im a newbie too ,Just wondering Once you have done the 6 months review is that it then or do they have a 12 month?