I've just been on my 2 weeks paternity and this last week received my wage slip and found i was only paid stat paternity pay. I rang HR and was told that I wasn't entitled to full pay because I hadn't been working for RM for 52 weeks when my missus was 12 weeks from due date.
All the info I received read that I would receive full paternity pay as long as I'd worked more than 52 weeks. I started at RM on 13th Oct 2016 and went on paternity on 29th Oct 2017.
Should I take this further as I was grossly misinformed by management.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Paternity misinformation
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32787
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Paternity misinformation
https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... 5&p=387159" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/mrm/Bei ... ummary.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.cwumerseyamal.org.uk/Royal%2 ... 202011.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/mrm/Bei ... ummary.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.cwumerseyamal.org.uk/Royal%2 ... 202011.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
RnRDave
- Posts: 6
- Joined: 31 Oct 2016, 18:29
- Gender: Male
Paternity misinformation
Nowhere actually reads I should have been working for RM 52 weeks 15 weeks before the babies due date.
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32787
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Paternity misinformation
Get help from your branch I guess is the next step.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.