k979aaa wrote:If the CMA did vote for strike action and it was on a different day than the CWU would anyone notice any difference than a normal day without strikes anyway!
That's an excellent point. They would be signing their own death warrant, if it could be demonstrated that the work can be done without huge numbers of coffee-drinkers. Sorry, managers
We'd be signing our death warrant also. Doing the job without any supervision sounds like the start of owning the workload to me.
I have yet to see the same rhetoric on RMTV e.t.c. on the stance by Unite in rejection of the pension offer & issues related to pay et al.
I find it ironic that managers are supporting the view that the deal on offer to CWU members is fair while their own union appears to be in the same situation.
rogersh wrote:I have yet to see the same rhetoric on RMTV e.t.c. on the stance by Unite in rejection of the pension offer & issues related to pay et al.
I find it ironic that managers are supporting the view that the deal on offer to CWU members is fair while their own union appears to be in the same situation.
They always do they got .5% more over three years in the last deal and any savings by us went into their pensions so that's why they are keen to work us to death for their own retirement!