ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Glasgow postman sacked for leaving early to pick up child wins tribunal

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
Navalron
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1044
Joined: 12 Aug 2017, 10:40
Gender: Male
Location: Glasgow

Glasgow postman sacked for leaving early to pick up child wins tribunal

Post by Navalron »

I'm ex Glasgow postman driver so can say what I want. The two linos were two of the biggest layabout, docket suckers you could ever meet and got up to all the tricks, like we all did. But one especially in the G20/23 office. Ask some of the troops there about Saturday night ghosters. Effing joke now with a bit of power.
meercat
Posts: 814
Joined: 21 Apr 2010, 16:15
Gender: Male

Glasgow postman sacked for leaving early to pick up child wins tribunal

Post by meercat »

Navalron wrote:I'm ex Glasgow postman driver so can say what I want. The two linos were two of the biggest layabout, docket suckers you could ever meet and got up to all the tricks, like we all did. But one especially in the G20/23 office. Ask some of the troops there about Saturday night ghosters. Effing joke now with a bit of power.
I hope someone is using the whistle-blowing procedure to report this as it's fraud if they are still up to it.