ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Royal Mail injunction plans

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
glfp
Posts: 71
Joined: 16 Jan 2008, 14:18

Royal Mail injunction plans

Post by glfp »

wannabeek wrote:Oh great spirit. Not.

So just give up when faced with an obstacle is what you do. Just give up, roll over and let some suit dictate your fate.

It's not what I do.
Another meaningless post.
It is what it is.
Keyboard warriors.
Talk the talk but how many of you walk the walk.
Ps the post wasn't opinionated it was just what you are up against.
Not me I'm a 25 hour max a week employee.
I'm not wiping anyones eses arse fo them.
Yur big boys now
Go comrades take on Royal Mail.
Acca Dacca
Posts: 3221
Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 17:13
Gender: Male

Royal Mail injunction plans

Post by Acca Dacca »

glfp wrote:
wannabeek wrote:Oh great spirit. Not.

So just give up when faced with an obstacle is what you do. Just give up, roll over and let some suit dictate your fate.

It's not what I do.
Another meaningless post.
It is what it is.
Keyboard warriors.
Talk the talk but how many of you walk the walk.
Ps the post wasn't opinionated it was just what you are up against.
Not me I'm a 25 hour max a week employee.
I'm not wiping anyones eses arse fo them.
Yur big boys now
Go comrades take on Royal Mail.
You aren't a postie so stop pretending. Its sad.
If you tolerate this, then your paid break will be next
glfp
Posts: 71
Joined: 16 Jan 2008, 14:18

Royal Mail injunction plans

Post by glfp »

glfp wrote:
wannabeek wrote:Oh great spirit. Not.

So just give up when faced with an obstacle is what you do. Just give up, roll over and let some suit dictate your fate.

It's not what I do.
Another meaningless post.
It is what it is.
Keyboard warriors.
Talk the talk but how many of you walk the walk.
Ps the post wasn't opinionated it was just what you are up against.
Not me I'm a 25 hour max a week employee.
I'm not wiping anyones eses arse fo them.
Yur big boys now
Go comrades take on Royal Mail.
I've even popped in a few typos for you.
I know it makes you chuckle

:nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana
I know someone of you brave warriors like these too.
Pathetic site.
All you do on here is agree with each others pathetic ramblings and knock down anyone who writes anything that isn't within your narrow mindset


How about this
ALL OUT STRIKE
:nana :nana :nana :nana :nana

Wow what a speech from Terry and Dave :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup

Moyas salary :thumbdown :thumbdown :thumbdown :thumbdown :thumbdown :thumbdown :thumbdown

The injunction won't happen we will win - solidarity
All 110,000 postman will strike to the bitter end :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana

WE ARE THE UNION
For the many not the few :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup

Do you know what I bet them executives and major shareholders have never done the job :no no :no no :no no :no no :no no

We have the hardest job in the world
Welders, scaffolders, ambulance drivers, police, labourers, miners, plasterers have it easier than us.
I carriered a 2kg parcel up a driveway today - it was sooooo dangerous :Boo hoo! :Boo hoo! :Boo hoo! :Boo hoo! :Boo hoo! :Boo hoo!

:Applause :Applause :Applause :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :shock: :shock: :shock: :cool :cool :dance :dance :dance More emojis for you

Rich get richer - poor get poorer :left: :left: :left: :left: :left:

JET BLACK FOR PM
He knows his s**t - the next Diane Abott
hubbahubba
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 1045
Joined: 24 Jun 2009, 22:02
Gender: Female

Royal Mail injunction plans

Post by hubbahubba »

Are you in the union,honest question?
same as it ever was...
aiden01
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 7001
Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
Gender: Male

Royal Mail injunction plans

Post by aiden01 »

glfp wrote:
glfp wrote:
wannabeek wrote:Oh great spirit. Not.

So just give up when faced with an obstacle is what you do. Just give up, roll over and let some suit dictate your fate.

It's not what I do.
Another meaningless post.
It is what it is.
Keyboard warriors.
Talk the talk but how many of you walk the walk.
Ps the post wasn't opinionated it was just what you are up against.
Not me I'm a 25 hour max a week employee.
I'm not wiping anyones eses arse fo them.
Yur big boys now
Go comrades take on Royal Mail.
I've even popped in a few typos for you.
I know it makes you chuckle

:nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana
I know someone of you brave warriors like these too.
Pathetic site.
All you do on here is agree with each others pathetic ramblings and knock down anyone who writes anything that isn't within your narrow mindset


How about this
ALL OUT STRIKE
:nana :nana :nana :nana :nana

Wow what a speech from Terry and Dave :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup

Moyas salary :thumbdown :thumbdown :thumbdown :thumbdown :thumbdown :thumbdown :thumbdown

The injunction won't happen we will win - solidarity
All 110,000 postman will strike to the bitter end :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana

WE ARE THE UNION
For the many not the few :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup

Do you know what I bet them executives and major shareholders have never done the job :no no :no no :no no :no no :no no

We have the hardest job in the world
Welders, scaffolders, ambulance drivers, police, labourers, miners, plasterers have it easier than us.
I carriered a 2kg parcel up a driveway today - it was sooooo dangerous :Boo hoo! :Boo hoo! :Boo hoo! :Boo hoo! :Boo hoo! :Boo hoo!

:Applause :Applause :Applause :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :shock: :shock: :shock: :cool :cool :dance :dance :dance More emojis for you

Rich get richer - poor get poorer :left: :left: :left: :left: :left:

JET BLACK FOR PM
He knows his s**t - the next Diane Abott
if its such a pathetic site why to f,,k are you never off it useless hope its yoiur last post and your banned from it for life.
wannabeek
Posts: 996
Joined: 27 Apr 2011, 00:49
Gender: Male

Royal Mail injunction plans

Post by wannabeek »

Okay... that's the second poster ever made it onto my ignore list.

What a strange fella. Glad I won't have to see those weird ramblings ever again.
jetblack
Posts: 974
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 12:54
Gender: Male

Royal Mail injunction plans

Post by jetblack »

glfp wrote: JET BLACK FOR PM
Thats the most sensible thing you've said in your last 63 posts.

And thankyou :cuppa
Good security means trying to limit the damage a Trusted role can do
aiden01
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 7001
Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
Gender: Male

Royal Mail injunction plans

Post by aiden01 »

wannabeek wrote:Okay... that's the second poster ever made it onto my ignore list.

What a strange fella. Glad I won't have to see those weird ramblings ever again.
How do get them on your ignore list.. Cheers
wannabeek
Posts: 996
Joined: 27 Apr 2011, 00:49
Gender: Male

Royal Mail injunction plans

Post by wannabeek »

Tap the name at the top of their post, tap the name again. 'Add foe' comes up as an option. I don't like that word, it's not a foe, just someone who I believe has nothing sensible to comment.
Last edited by wannabeek on 07 Oct 2017, 21:02, edited 1 time in total.
aiden01
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 7001
Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
Gender: Male

Royal Mail injunction plans

Post by aiden01 »

wannabeek wrote:Tap the name at the top of their post, tap the name again. 'Add foe' comes up as an option. I don't like that word, it's not a foe, just a bit of a wally in my opinion.
Done thank you no more reading idiotic posts :thumbup
wannabeek
Posts: 996
Joined: 27 Apr 2011, 00:49
Gender: Male

Royal Mail injunction plans

Post by wannabeek »

Ah bother. I was quoted too fast before my edit. Deepest apologies glfp for calling you a wally. I regret that statement as shown by my edit. It was a mad keyboard warrior moment and uncalled for. I will obviously be unable to read whether you accept that apology or not, but it is meant.
aiden01
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 7001
Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
Gender: Male

Royal Mail injunction plans

Post by aiden01 »

wannabeek wrote:Ah bother. I was quoted too fast before my edit. Deepest apologies glfp for calling you a wally. I regret that statement as shown by my edit. It was a mad keyboard warrior moment and uncalled for. I will obviously be unable to read whether you accept that apology or not, but it is meant.
Lol :Very Happy
banner
Posts: 125
Joined: 04 Jun 2007, 16:38

Royal Mail injunction plans

Post by banner »

Can we have some more postie bashers please.
We need to hear more about just how pathetic and useless we are.
We need to hear that posties don't deserve the fundamental right to withdraw their labour because you cannot even call what we do labour.
We know we are just glorified paper boys who should be on paper boy wages.
Posties are obviously just jumped up little layabouts who are in dire need of people to come onto this site and tell them what for.
I am a changed man I can tell you. From monday I am going into work and kiss my Dom's feet, ask for my future pension contributions to be put into moya's pension pot, do any overtime available for no extra pay and memo RM every hour thanking them for the privilege of working for them.
aiden01
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 7001
Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
Gender: Male

Royal Mail injunction plans

Post by aiden01 »

banner wrote:Can we have some more postie bashers please.
We need to hear more about just how pathetic and useless we are.
We need to hear that posties don't deserve the fundamental right to withdraw their labour because you cannot even call what we do labour.
We know we are just glorified paper boys who should be on paper boy wages.
Posties are obviously just jumped up little layabouts who are in dire need of people to come onto this site and tell them what for.
I am a changed man I can tell you. From monday I am going into work and kiss my Dom's feet, ask for my future pension contributions to be put into moya's pension pot, do any overtime available for no extra pay and memo RM every hour thanking them for the privilege of working for them.
great post banner I'm workn for free from now on moya can take my pension when her own runs out and easyet goes bust just like monarch unfortunately.
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Royal Mail injunction plans

Post by fishtank »

glfp wrote:Talk the talk but how many of you walk the walk..
89% apparently.
How many of you guys bothered to vote in the CMA pension consultation...27%?
Not so much walking the walk as down on all fours waiting for the inevitable...
good times, bad times you know I've had my share