ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
3rd October.
-
heapsy
- Posts: 2976
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 23:40
- Gender: Male
- Location: Drinking with Gangsters
3rd October.
Loads of rubbish on the PDAs, WTL, etc etc. Had plenty of hard knocks in my life. Being a thick skinned Manc there is zero chance of me voting no. Support in our office is pretty solid. Morale is lowest I've known in all the years I've been in the job. Mail centre, from what I've heard are solid too. No surrender.
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
3rd October.
UnhappyGremlin wrote:I think it's good RM use PDA's to get their propaganda across.
I know at least 4 people who were undecided as to how to vote, but these constant messages persuaded them all to vote yes.
-
robbertwhitton
- Posts: 1132
- Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
- Gender: Male
3rd October.
Yes yes and mmmmmm oh yes,I echo the comments from other postal workers right across the country,we not voting yes on a whim,not to be troublesome or simply want a day off,and withdraw our labour to make a point,we simply ain't happy with how our beloved Royal Mail is being run,it's as simple as that,this is real life and we see what goes on in the real world up and down the country,people going above and beyond just to get the delivery done without reward financialybor even a thankyou,yes it's broke,be not by us ,the culture of fear management has backed us into a corner and we've had enough! Be strong brothers!!