Thanks for the update dingo, nice to see a sensible post compared to the wind up merchants posting drivel on here....dingo wrote:The doom and gloom of some on here is disturbing. Especially GLFP get ready for 9-5 , Royal Mail are going to take executive action they not going to talk anymore !
Well I have too say how can one individual be so wrong. There have been talks on the pipeline this week and Royal Mail have already moved from 17:00 too 16:00. Still good enough and there move again once we get a yes vote. Royal Mail underestimated the strength of feeling on this issue.
This is not about the union being dinosaurs and opposed to change because we will have too deliver any later acceptance of parcels but even in Royal Mail’s upper expectations of parcel growth due to LAT capture it would not require every walk too go later than 15:00. This is about Royal Mail wanted s bigger processing in window in order to introduce their multi bundle on delivery trail which is not acceptable or safe. Additionally their plan on walk ownership is the route too franchising and again we are not going too agree that path.
However let’s be clear our jobs have changed so much over the years no one can accuse us of being anti change. When I first started we worked 6 days a week only one delivery on a Saturday and we delivered parcels in the afternoon and did processing of the collections in the afternoon. Since than we have got rid of two deliveries , parcels have become part of your delivery , we have a longer delivery on Saturdays , we have automation , we have sequencing , we have CDVs , we have more doorstrep transactions than ever before so we have changed and we will change again but we want to shape that change hence the ballot and the on-going negoations.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
I agree with all of RM's proposals bar 1
-
hammer69
- Posts: 27
- Joined: 01 Mar 2010, 14:39
- Gender: Male
I agree with all of RM's proposals bar 1
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
I agree with all of RM's proposals bar 1
hope the pirate and glfp and ernieshoe and sob have a good read of dingo,s post then they may not be so deluded. 
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72759
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
I agree with all of RM's proposals bar 1
As so many have ignored the rules I am closing this thread. It didn't help that people were also stirring the pot a little as well.
If you can't debate without making silly accusations, name calling or mutual respect of others opinions the please don't post.
There are so many breaches of the rules it would take me all afternoon to warn people and then respond to their complaints so I won't bother. I will also ignore any PMs so please don't bother sending me one about this thread.
If you can't debate without making silly accusations, name calling or mutual respect of others opinions the please don't post.
There are so many breaches of the rules it would take me all afternoon to warn people and then respond to their complaints so I won't bother. I will also ignore any PMs so please don't bother sending me one about this thread.
- THREAD LOCKED
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.