Could people think before they post - we are in conflict and the press would love stories to make us look bad, no point in giving them an easy one with a very Adult Description of an illegal act.
Imagine the Headlines in the Sun
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Satan's letterbox
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72759
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Satan's letterbox
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
wannabeek
- Posts: 996
- Joined: 27 Apr 2011, 00:49
- Gender: Male
Satan's letterbox
I have an ultimate evil plan regarding these boxes.
Sometime soon the company selling them must go bankrupt because they are really not fit for their purpose.
At that point I will purchase 1,000 of them or so for just a couple of pounds. (Ok, maybe entering fantasy here)
I will then offer to install them on every house, free of charge, to every household on a colleague's duty.
It will be totally hilarious and well worth my time and effort, in my opinion - so long as I never have to deliver that duty!
Sometime soon the company selling them must go bankrupt because they are really not fit for their purpose.
At that point I will purchase 1,000 of them or so for just a couple of pounds. (Ok, maybe entering fantasy here)
I will then offer to install them on every house, free of charge, to every household on a colleague's duty.
It will be totally hilarious and well worth my time and effort, in my opinion - so long as I never have to deliver that duty!