ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

What Am I ?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16716
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

What Am I ?

Post by clashcityrocker »

jetblack wrote:
k979aaa wrote: .. royalmail don't count DSA mail as they don't earn anything from it.
This is interesting. Can anyone corroborate it ?
It is nonsense.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
wacko74
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1572
Joined: 04 Apr 2009, 20:35
Gender: Male

What Am I ?

Post by wacko74 »

The thread title immediately reminded me of this...



Quite appropriate given the way RM treat us!
Brandy
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 729
Joined: 12 Sep 2011, 21:03
Gender: Female

What Am I ?

Post by Brandy »

k979aaa wrote:
Brandy wrote:You are hardworking people,out in all weathers,sometimes you are the only person especially the elderly and the lonely that they see,people smile at you and say hello Postie,you are sometimes bullied and spoken to appallingly by so called managers,even though you work hard,you feel undervalued a lot of the time,you are a pillar of the community,and its about time you were given the respect and appreciation from those up above,for without you they would not have a job.You are the Postie!!
Thanks :Applause
Thankyou for your reply, I have walked in your shoes and know exactly what the job is about,in the end I was made to hate the job I loved and had done for many years by the treatment dished out by the mismanagement of RM .Good luck to all of you posties you just stick firm,stick up for your rights and stick together.