It appears to me that their 'offer' is intentionally so dreadful and unacceptable that we have to strike to try to prevent it - so they can then tear up any previous agreements.
Basically, we are probably ultimately screwed in either case but at least we still right now have the option to go down fighting rather than just give up and accept it.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Am I missing something here?
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Am I missing something here?
The fight is for us to win and win it we will.wannabeek wrote:It appears to me that their 'offer' is intentionally so dreadful and unacceptable that we have to strike to try to prevent it - so they can then tear up any previous agreements.
Basically, we are probably ultimately screwed in either case but at least we still right now have the option to go down fighting rather than just give up and accept it.
-
Jonesy 1971
- Posts: 64
- Joined: 14 Oct 2015, 14:06
- Gender: Male
Am I missing something here?
It all seems just as I thought when I posted the topic to start with. Our terms should have been legally protected till 2019 at the earliest, so I don't think there is anywhere to hide on this one, there is no fence to sit on, the RM proposals stink worse than a mucks-spreader. I for one am not voting to accept this shite while our board swan around on gold plated terms while shitting on the workforce.