Will go along the lines of we surveyed 4000 business people would you employ a royal mail postman our survey said 0 well that's family fortunes for you! More titillating stuff by MR Peter Tilley more of Tilleys tales coming too your office WTLL please stay awake or the cattle prod may be used!Dexydog wrote:The one I got today was hilarious.
Grammatically flawed.
Then spouting some nonsense about polling nearly 2000 adults, over the age of 15??, and the "vast majority" agreeing we would lose business if there was a strike.
I actually laughed out loud.
Can't wait for tomorrow's one...
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
propaganda bombardment
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
propaganda bombardment
-
Justanotherstar
- Posts: 351
- Joined: 28 Dec 2012, 10:43
- Gender: Male
propaganda bombardment
Search for the Facebook profile frame "i'm voting yes CWU" (click on profile pic then add frame for those that don't know)
-
walkthewalk
- Posts: 220
- Joined: 29 Mar 2011, 12:37
- Gender: Male
propaganda bombardment
The amount of time and money RM have spent on all these flyers must amount to a nice Christmas bonus that we should get and RM say they want to save money, well stop sending the flyers as they have the adverse effect.
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
propaganda bombardment
This is just the start wait till we actually go on strike probably have all the managers go around in their cars dropping communications about A NEW DEAL and that WE HAVE BEEN MISUNDERSTOOD and come back now for a little chat. Only to turn up with a nurse with a needle and mind bending drugs with a two hour psychedelic video of MOYA telling us what is good for us all probably worked for the Canadian posties but not us we seen how that turned out for them poor blighters!walkthewalk wrote:The amount of time and money RM have spent on all these flyers must amount to a nice Christmas bonus that we should get and RM say they want to save money, well stop sending the flyers as they have the adverse effect.
-
elteleltel
- Posts: 120
- Joined: 16 Oct 2009, 17:27
- Gender: Male
- Location: Hertfordshire
propaganda bombardment
On all the propaganda letters there is no Tel number or email address to reply too .
Reckon Moya would get bombarded with objections
Reckon Moya would get bombarded with objections
-
mark.cup
- Posts: 303
- Joined: 14 Mar 2010, 20:54
- Gender: Male
propaganda bombardment
I'm on leave and getting totally f#cked off with the amount crap coming through my door it's all the same rubbish recycled!
Let's crack on,hit the streets and show these people we mean business and talking to us like brain dead zombies really doesn't cut it
Let's crack on,hit the streets and show these people we mean business and talking to us like brain dead zombies really doesn't cut it
-
blue90
- Posts: 12
- Joined: 13 Jun 2013, 21:23
- Gender: Male
propaganda bombardment
It's totally ridiculous, feels like daily harassment to me.
-
CPTNemoUK
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 707
- Joined: 03 Oct 2013, 10:13
- Gender: Male
propaganda bombardment
The A4 letter i got today had a address inside. Was thinking of sending it back but got too much satisfaction ripping it to shreds 
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72759
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
propaganda bombardment
Even the bins are getting fed up




All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Spedley
- Posts: 1209
- Joined: 16 Jul 2007, 17:32
- Location: Warwickshire
propaganda bombardment
Yes, be careful. I tore mine in half without opening it then had the sudden horror of thinking I'd torn up my ballot paper! :)CPTNemoUK wrote:The A4 letter i got today had a address inside. Was thinking of sending it back but got too much satisfaction ripping it to shreds
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
propaganda bombardment
More like ultimatum read the other side of it but had enough of finger wagging MOYA time she actually got involved in talks with the union instead of bypassing them with threatening letters at our homes after a hard days work!CPTNemoUK wrote:The A4 letter i got today had a address inside. Was thinking of sending it back but got too much satisfaction ripping it to shreds
-
wacko74
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1572
- Joined: 04 Apr 2009, 20:35
- Gender: Male
propaganda bombardment
Don't know how widespread it is but no one in our area got our wage slips today (Got our Thursday propaganda though).... I know it happens from time to time, but I'm certain the last time we held a ballot for strike action our wage slips kept getting delayed as well.
Almost like RM are trying to play a few mind games and remind us who pays us.
(Or maybe I need to fetch my tinfoil hat)
Almost like RM are trying to play a few mind games and remind us who pays us.
(Or maybe I need to fetch my tinfoil hat)
-
Jefferson Starfish
- Posts: 905
- Joined: 12 Aug 2011, 15:32
- Gender: Female
- Location: Greendale DO
propaganda bombardment
I got my wage slip today as usual aswell a moyas letter and 2 letters for a house round the corner - same number wrong road!wacko74 wrote:Don't know how widespread it is but no one in our area got our wage slips today (Got our Thursday propaganda though).... I know it happens from time to time, but I'm certain the last time we held a ballot for strike action our wage slips kept getting delayed as well.
Almost like RM are trying to play a few mind games and remind us who pays us.
(Or maybe I need to fetch my tinfoil hat)
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
propaganda bombardment
Got my pay slip. And two propaganda itemswacko74 wrote:Don't know how widespread it is but no one in our area got our wage slips today (Got our Thursday propaganda though).... I know it happens from time to time, but I'm certain the last time we held a ballot for strike action our wage slips kept getting delayed as well.
Almost like RM are trying to play a few mind games and remind us who pays us.
(Or maybe I need to fetch my tinfoil hat)
-
DiamondSmiles
- Posts: 498
- Joined: 05 Feb 2009, 20:03
- Gender: Male
propaganda bombardment
If you tell them to stop sending The Courier to you then you don't get the propaganda shite. This is where they get your name and address from. I haven't received one piece of this bollox through my door 