ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Moya must go?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Mr Rush
Posts: 3362
Joined: 05 Aug 2011, 14:27
Gender: Male

Moya must go?

Post by Mr Rush »

eastie wrote:We can every year when they get voted in at the AGM but most posties just throw the letter in the bin when asked to vote :roll:
Yep, I've mentioned it two years in a row now and most colleagues have no idea what I'm talking about. Once again voted against the rising payouts for our dislocated corporate elite.
The machine stops.
nickbsmooth
Posts: 279
Joined: 25 Jan 2013, 14:19
Gender: Male
Location: South East

Moya must go?

Post by nickbsmooth »

CEO's are rewarded for failure. I've yet to see one have no bonus for being hopeless.
Even when these cheeses are pushed out, they're rewarded with more money as compensation for failing.