ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
WALK OWNERSHIP
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
WALK OWNERSHIP
I cannot believe anyone thinks this is "A Way Forward" apart from some lazy ass bastard from above just rubbing their hands of tripling their bonus and pay package for their GOLD PLATED PENSIONS! whilst we work our arses off for these parasites pensions as they cut our pensions terms and conditions as well the way we work! We need to all stand together no one joined this job for some lazy ass bastards to profit from your labours that were fought for by passed workers who lost pay by striking so the pay is good now but for how long before the top down management seek profits/BONUSES out of YOU!
-
postslippete
- Posts: 4198
- Joined: 14 Jul 2014, 16:27
- Gender: Male
WALK OWNERSHIP
I don't know if I read it all correctly, but if 5 walks are to covered by 5 or 6 people and if 5 staff all had at least 5 weeks off for annual leave - that would mean that for at least half of the year, at least 5 people will be doing extra work and not getting paid for it? I thought that Royal Mail wanted reduced lapsing??
Walk ownership doesn't make much sense to me. All I know from experience is that every time Royal Mail makes changes or has some sort of revision all the duties appear to get bigger - and it is all for the senior manager's bonus. And that is one fight that I would love to pick.
Walk ownership doesn't make much sense to me. All I know from experience is that every time Royal Mail makes changes or has some sort of revision all the duties appear to get bigger - and it is all for the senior manager's bonus. And that is one fight that I would love to pick.
On the face of it, shareholder value is the dumbest idea in the world.