ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Lost PDA
-
nickbsmooth
- Posts: 279
- Joined: 25 Jan 2013, 14:19
- Gender: Male
- Location: South East
Lost PDA
I think if the face fits when it comes to losing a PDA, my colleague broke one last year,manager thought it was amusing no action, another colleague lost one no action. I also think because they are staffed on a shoestring they actually can't afford to suspend or sack someone.
-
gerrys
- Posts: 33
- Joined: 03 Sep 2011, 16:15
- Gender: Male
Lost PDA
Result!...hope nothing more comes of it for you,as uncomfortable as it to start with ; I keep my PDA in my shorts pocket don't even notice its there now ,mind you got home once and had to return to depo...... forgot to hand it in.
-
Mobey
- Posts: 291
- Joined: 26 Jul 2016, 11:54
- Gender: Male
Lost PDA
I bet you get asked a lot, is that something in your pocket or are you pleased to see me?gerrys wrote:Result!...hope nothing more comes of it for you,as uncomfortable as it to start with ; I keep my PDA in my shorts pocket don't even notice its there now ,mind you got home once and had to return to depo...... forgot to hand it in.