my thoughts about this letter 100%, Is RM offer a inflation linked pay increase and a promise to tackle the widespread bullying throughout the company ? Then sign me up ! something tells me they DO actually want SOMEthing more, so why dont they mention this in their letter ? witholding this information is as good as a lie IMO.postslippete wrote: But what exactly do Royal Mail want to change if there is no fight to pick??
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Letters
-
Postie45
- Posts: 2160
- Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 23:05
- Gender: Male
Letters
-
bmccoll
- Posts: 190
- Joined: 21 Sep 2015, 22:19
- Gender: Male
Letters
Good one!worktotime wrote:best job , best working conditions , best terms and conditions , best sick pay , best pay , Best STRIKE then.
C'mon lads, be realistic. We must agree to RM's terms. Poor Moya might need to think about giving up one of her half dozen other jobs to fight us, and that just isn't cricket.
-
CPTNemoUK
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 707
- Joined: 03 Oct 2013, 10:13
- Gender: Male
Letters
What i am uncomfortable with is why they not sending a letter telling us everything they want to change. Plus when are they going too tell us when they will stop managers bullying and start treating us like humans. Then i might consider not striking. Oh and no later start/finishing times.
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Letters
you must have missed that oneCPTNemoUK wrote:What i am uncomfortable with is why they not sending a letter telling us everything they want to change. Plus when are they going too tell us when they will stop managers bullying and start treating us like humans. Then i might consider not striking. Oh and no later start/finishing times.
-
CPTNemoUK
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 707
- Joined: 03 Oct 2013, 10:13
- Gender: Male
Letters
Must of got lost in the postaiden01 wrote:you must have missed that oneCPTNemoUK wrote:What i am uncomfortable with is why they not sending a letter telling us everything they want to change. Plus when are they going too tell us when they will stop managers bullying and start treating us like humans. Then i might consider not striking. Oh and no later start/finishing times.
-
robbertwhitton
- Posts: 1132
- Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
- Gender: Male
Letters
It's just to make the point I guess,they are pretty good at finding the time and resources to do this,someone sat at a desk ,feet up on the desk bored to tears no doubt,come to a delivery office and ask if all is well,then see
-
Dorset Plodder
- Posts: 4351
- Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
- Gender: Male
Letters
Noticed they've also stepped up the use of the BIG TV for propaganda purposes. Luckily ours is tucked away in the Briefing Room, but I know some DOs have them smack bang in the middle of the sorting area. I wouldn't fancy that brain washing on a daily basis! 
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72759
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Letters
Wonder where they got that idea from.Dorset Plodder wrote:Noticed they've also stepped up the use of the BIG TV for propaganda purposes. Luckily ours is tucked away in the Briefing Room, but I know some DOs have them smack bang in the middle of the sorting area. I wouldn't fancy that brain washing on a daily basis!

All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Dorset Plodder
- Posts: 4351
- Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
- Gender: Male
Letters
Very Good TBT
I've worked for "Micro-Mangers" in a previous life and I think they got all their ideas from George Orwell.
I've got into trouble in the past for turning the TV off... some BS about it must always be left on for updates... so much for us trying to save energy.
Then I got told off for covering the screen with a sheet of paper saying, "Royal Mail Propaganda". So after a discussion about the equal use of RMTV to promote Posties Points of View... I just covered half the screen with a smaller sheet of paper saying, "Reserved for CWU Input"!
It didn't go down too well, but then I've always liked to wind the DOMs up. 
I've got into trouble in the past for turning the TV off... some BS about it must always be left on for updates... so much for us trying to save energy.
Then I got told off for covering the screen with a sheet of paper saying, "Royal Mail Propaganda". So after a discussion about the equal use of RMTV to promote Posties Points of View... I just covered half the screen with a smaller sheet of paper saying, "Reserved for CWU Input"!
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Letters
so how will you vote??Redcollar wrote:The "new lads" and others including myself are already on the shite pensionbigal383 wrote:Hope u new lads arent fooled by the crap your getting vote strike or never get a decent pension or contract