ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
£17.00 an hour Postie?
-
nickbsmooth
- Posts: 279
- Joined: 25 Jan 2013, 14:19
- Gender: Male
- Location: South East
£17.00 an hour Postie?
I have a few friends who drive hgv , they're on well north of £30k so that's gotta be about £15+
-
Jimbo2017
- Posts: 33
- Joined: 06 Aug 2017, 21:29
- Gender: Male
£17.00 an hour Postie?
Good luck finding a HGV job in or around London paying more than £12/hr. Let me know if you do, please.
Last edited by Jimbo2017 on 19 Aug 2017, 18:38, edited 1 time in total.
-
bankimoon
- Posts: 9
- Joined: 04 Jan 2017, 22:26
- Gender: Male
£17.00 an hour Postie?
A deal was reached at Gatwick for the LGV drivers rate to be set at £21.15 per hour this is a flat rate including bank holiday and weekend working.
Not very good I admit .
Not very good I admit .
-
Jonesy 1971
- Posts: 64
- Joined: 14 Oct 2015, 14:06
- Gender: Male
£17.00 an hour Postie?
I think that must be including some kind of allowance local to London/Gatwick cos nationwide it's not that much mate. Flat rate £15.50 approx with night allowance £18 approx so that's some hourly allowance extra. Better get our asses to Gatwick then lol