ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Bullying & Harassment Against me.

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
thewackymonkey
Posts: 31
Joined: 13 May 2014, 16:04
Gender: Male

Bullying & Harassment Against me.

Post by thewackymonkey »

I sympathize with you, I am currently going through the same thing, and have been for months now in a small office in Leicester.
There is a clique of around 7 individuals in my office whom think that they can run the office their way on a daily basis, I have made myself a target because I refuse to be apart of this little band of disjointed toxic bunch of dullards, I do not socialize with them and do not join in with their B&H s**t.
I have reported their behavior towards me to my DOM on a few separate occasions even siting my situation on the Have Your Say Form in great detail (doubt if it was ever sent in) It still continues!!! He is a weak manager and just wants a quite life, sad really isn't it?
I have been subjected to being shoved & pushed, Homophobic comments made not to me personally but about gay people.My mail being mixed up on my frame so that if i was not on the ball I could mis-deliver. D2D arriving on my frame on a Friday morning when I have already nearly finished thats weeks lot. Two of the bullies are responsible for booking OT payments, wages etc in the office because the manager cannot be arsed I have had money missing from my wages when booking election material and recently nearly lost a days Bank Holiday pay when I thought I was transferring to another office. My returned parcels going missing.
the list is endless.
These people are dumb ass cowards and are weak & useless unless they are in their little group.
But thankfully I have a very strong supportive network outside of the delivery office which is crucial to maintaining balance in life. Do you have this? or someone you can trust that you can talk with?
It really can make a big difference.
Interested-seeker
Posts: 442
Joined: 20 Feb 2017, 11:50
Gender: Female

Bullying & Harassment Against me.

Post by Interested-seeker »

thewackymonkey wrote:I sympathize with you, I am currently going through the same thing, and have been for months now in a small office in Leicester.
There is a clique of around 7 individuals in my office whom think that they can run the office their way on a daily basis, I have made myself a target because I refuse to be apart of this little band of disjointed toxic bunch of dullards, I do not socialize with them and do not join in with their B&H s**t.
I have reported their behavior towards me to my DOM on a few separate occasions even siting my situation on the Have Your Say Form in great detail (doubt if it was ever sent in) It still continues!!! He is a weak manager and just wants a quite life, sad really isn't it?
I have been subjected to being shoved & pushed, Homophobic comments made not to me personally but about gay people.My mail being mixed up on my frame so that if i was not on the ball I could mis-deliver. D2D arriving on my frame on a Friday morning when I have already nearly finished thats weeks lot. Two of the bullies are responsible for booking OT payments, wages etc in the office because the manager cannot be arsed I have had money missing from my wages when booking election material and recently nearly lost a days Bank Holiday pay when I thought I was transferring to another office. My returned parcels going missing.
the list is endless.
These people are dumb ass cowards and are weak & useless unless they are in their little group.
But thankfully I have a very strong supportive network outside of the delivery office which is crucial to maintaining balance in life. Do you have this? or someone you can trust that you can talk with?
It really can make a big difference.
Everyday I nearly misdeliver because of mistakes that people throwing out the frame have made. Now. I'm wondering if it is indeed done on purpose. :hmmmm
SierraOscarBravo
Posts: 156
Joined: 03 Feb 2009, 22:13
Gender: Male

Bullying & Harassment Against me.

Post by SierraOscarBravo »

thewackymonkey wrote:I sympathize with you, I am currently going through the same thing, and have been for months now in a small office in Leicester.
There is a clique of around 7 individuals in my office whom think that they can run the office their way on a daily basis, I have made myself a target because I refuse to be apart of this little band of disjointed toxic bunch of dullards, I do not socialize with them and do not join in with their B&H s**t.
I have reported their behavior towards me to my DOM on a few separate occasions even siting my situation on the Have Your Say Form in great detail (doubt if it was ever sent in) It still continues!!! He is a weak manager and just wants a quite life, sad really isn't it?
I have been subjected to being shoved & pushed, Homophobic comments made not to me personally but about gay people.My mail being mixed up on my frame so that if i was not on the ball I could mis-deliver. D2D arriving on my frame on a Friday morning when I have already nearly finished thats weeks lot. Two of the bullies are responsible for booking OT payments, wages etc in the office because the manager cannot be arsed I have had money missing from my wages when booking election material and recently nearly lost a days Bank Holiday pay when I thought I was transferring to another office. My returned parcels going missing.
the list is endless.
These people are dumb ass cowards and are weak & useless unless they are in their little group.
But thankfully I have a very strong supportive network outside of the delivery office which is crucial to maintaining balance in life. Do you have this? or someone you can trust that you can talk with?
It really can make a big difference.

Truly appalled to hear your experiences. There needs to be a zero tolerance approach to this kind of disgusting behaviour. Those involved should be weeded out and dismissed from Royal Mail. The union is often a safe haven for these kinds of cliques and so it is about time the union worked with management to get these idiots dismissed. No other employer would put up with this so why should it happen at Royal Mail? These cowards hide behind the union thinking they are untouchable. Time to boot them out and show them and anyone else engaged in this kind of behaviour that they are not.