ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

work time learning

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.

WTL which best describes you

I find WTL sessions interesting
9
5%
I Don't go to WTL sessions (my Choice)
12
6%
We don't have WTL sessions
64
34%
I am not interested in WTL but go for the extra break
65
35%
Other
37
20%
 
Total votes: 187

Alexei
Posts: 222
Joined: 23 Jul 2017, 18:01
Gender: Male

work time learning

Post by Alexei »

Ours is built in on a Tuesday after the break, and is 25mins. Although they often like to give us lapsing in its place, and have 5x 5 minute meetings every other day during the week. Never videos we get either, always manager giving the briefing.